Safari Holiday Packages South Africa
Discover and Explore South Africa while out on Safari
1 Night, 2 Night, 3 Night, 4 Night and 7 Night, Safari Holiday Packages to South Africa are available
A safari holiday to South Africa can only be described as one of the most incredible journeys, or a journey of a lifetime. South Africa offers so many destinations with magnificent game reserves, tropical beaches, and diversity. This once in a lifetime holiday safari will get you up close to various wildlife, meet some incredible people and most importantly experience this truly amazing country of ours.
Heritage Tours & Safaris would like to offer you some exciting South African Safari Packages, discover and explore KwaZulu Natal. This province is home to some magnificent game reserves, beaches, and people. The safari packages have been carefully designed to include and highlight the very best that the area has to offer. Witness some amazing wildlife, touch Elephants, enjoy the most amazing African sunsets and sunrises imaginable.
KwaZulu Natal offers of the most incredible destinations when one thinks in terms of Safari Holiday Packages. With its subtropical weather year-round, easy access to all areas and some magnificent Bush and Beach destinations, one is assured to have a splendid time while in this province.
Safari Holiday Packages Descriptions:
This one Night Bush, Boat Safari & Night Drive Safari takes you into the oldest proclaimed park in Africa, Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve, and then onto the St Lucia Estuary South Africa’s first World Heritage Site.
Follow the less traveled roads into the Umfolozi Game Reserve, through the spectacular landscapes of this Big 5 Reserve, late afternoon we travel by boat on the St Lucia Estuary, South Africa’s first World Heritage site.
On this once-in-a-lifetime, experience extraordinary views both of the bush and the estuary, magnificent African sunrise & sunsets.
ts a early departure 5:00am board our 4*4 open game drive vehicle as we travel to the Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve. (6 Hour Bush Safari in a Open Game Drive 4×4)
Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve & Isimangaliso Wetlands Park 2 Night Bush & Beach Safari
Trip Details Take to the Bush in a Big5 full day, Open Game Drive Safari Vehicle in one of the wildest places in Africa, Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve. Gravel roads, rolling hills, hear the roars of the Lion’s . Grasslands and open Plains where Cheetah hunt, watering holes rich with wildlife of every sort, from African Wild Dogs and Elephants to Warthogs. Exploring from the intimate perspective of your 4*4 Open Game Drive Vehicle, encounter the bush and wildlife of beautiful Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve close up. Venture into Isimangaliso Wetlands Park and spend a day exploring the Wetlands, Game Viewing, Snorkeling through this otherworldly wilderness of protected bays and wetlands wonder. Then head of to the St Lucia Estuary on a Boat Cruise to observe Hippo’s, Nile Crocodiles and Birds of Prey.
Join us on a 3 Day Photographic Safari to Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve Big5 (the oldest Proclaimed reserve in Africa) & Isimangaliso Wetlands Park (South Africa’s first World Heritage Site)
Pristine beauty is preserved in two exceptionally scenic national parks. Set out to explore both on our open game drive safari vehicles. Spot wildlife up close with your personal knowledgeable guide, African sunrise in Hluhluwe Umfolozi Game Reserve & Sunsets in Ismangaliso Wetlands Park. Enjoy seeing Hippo/Nile Crocodiles while enroute up the St Lucia Estuary by boat, go in search of the elusive Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo while out in the bush at night on a night Safari.
The ultimate Zululand 4 Day Safari, Heritage Tours & Safaris offers the excitement and glamour of the Zululand bush together with a romantic and indulgent itinerary featuring luxurious resorts in the area. Even the extravagance of touching and feeding Elephants is included. An unprecedented four day safari package awaits you.
Set out to experience the wonders of Zululand from the unique perspective of the Zulu people who call it home.
Settle down in St Lucia a world heritage site be bewildered by the Hippo’s waddling down the streets. Travel to the oldest proclaimed reserve in Africa the Hluhluwe Game Reserve as we go in search of the Big 5, witness Zulu war dancing and see of the most amazing Sunsets on Earth. Compliment your adventure with game drives, night drives, Elephant Interaction, Guided Bush Walks. Extraordinary views on a once in a lifetime Safari.
Heritage Tours & Safaris offers all of it's safaris in Open Game Drive Safari Vehicles. The vehicles Toyota Landcruiser's and Toyota Hilux have all undergone various modifications to conform to all of the South African Transport Act's.
All vehicles are comfortable with high density foam seats, seat belts for each client and all offer unparalleled views while out on safari.
Safari Holiday Tips
Like any other destination Stay Vigilant at all times.
- Avoid if possible driving at night.
- South Africa might look small on a map but be assured it is not and traveling times may take longer than expected.
- Travel Insurance is a must.
- ATM's please take care and do not let anyone assist you when you are busy at any ATM unless the person is a representative of the Bank.
- Cash / Passports, there is no need to carry huge sums of cash ATMs are everywhere so too are Banks. Passports if possible have a copy certified and keep several copies with you. Passports should be left in your hotel's reception safe if possible.
- Like any other destination, common sense prevails avoid having flashy watches or jewelry, where there is no temptation there is no cause of ill-doing.
- Internet / Wifi there has been an incredible push worldwide for this to be complimentary and rightly so, you should have free access at all accommodation.
- Cell phone upon arrival in South Africa purchase a sim card it really is cheap and will make those calls much cheaper while you enjoy this amazing country. South African providers are MTN, Vodacom, and Virgin.
- Car hire is cheaper should you book while abroad, all service providers offer car hire in South Africa. Avis
- The roads in South Africa have undergone enormous upgrades the majority of National roads are excellent. Secondary roads are also mostly good however please do take note that some areas are not fenced and cattle may be seen crossing these roads. Please if possible refrain from driving at night.
- Water, South Africa's most precious commodity please purchase bottled water for consumption.
- The majority of Safaris are conducted in open game drive safari vehicles it is important to have a zip-up backpack if possible as dust is a true problem.
What to Pack for Your Safari Holiday
Enjoy your Safari so why then not wear comfortable clothing?
- Where old shoes especially if you are joining in on a hike, alternatively walk the new shoes in prior.
- Always take a light waterproof jacket along as the weather in Africa is quite unpredicted.
- Refrain from wearing brightly colored clothing while out on safari.
- Most important of all take a hat and sunblock along.
- Certain areas have ticks and one should enquire prior to departing on your safari holiday so that one can purchase the required spray.
- Socks as thick as possible should you be hiking.
What can you expect while in KwaZulu Natal South Africa
Safari Holiday Packages South Africa
Need some more information please do not hesitate to contact us and we will gladly forward you all the required information.